We’re always looking for great people. If you see a position that interests you, please contact us.
Web Software Engineer
- Seeking a Software Engineer to join Web Applications team.
- Successful candidates will be strong full-stack developers with experience in creating user-facing features, maintaining large code bases, and engineering features with high scalability, security, and reliability.
- Collaborate with product management to define, architect, and build new customer facing features.
- Own, operate and maintain your team’s services in production.
- Remote preferred. Self-taught are encouraged to apply. Please be prepared to demonstrate examples of your recent projects.
- 3+ years in industry as a developer working with public, production systems.
- Strong background in front-end engineering
- Experience with traditional RDBMS databases, such as MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, etc.
- Deductive reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative.
Linux Software Engineer
- Seeking a Linux Software Engineer to join Linux team.
- Successful candidates will be proficient with Linux internals, multithreaded server software, HTTP proxies and Virtualization
- Work with our Linux team to improve experience for our customers.
- Contribute to design and development of new networking features and feature enhancements for existing software.
- Communicate effectively with peers to highlight and clarify software design requirements.
- Experiment with new open source technologies that would improve stability and performance of our server infrastructure.
- Work closely with development team and architect, to scope the problem, investigate, and design a solution that meets product requirements.
- Be responsible for all aspects of software development including design, coding, testing and debugging.
- 3+ years of Linux / Unix development; including systems-level programming, scripting, networking, packet filtering.
- Experience working with RHEL, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD.
- Hands on experience with developing content processing modules (proxies, filters etc.) for popular proxy servers (Apache, NGinx, etc.).
- Thorough understanding of Internet protocols such as HTTP, DNS, and TCP/IP.
- Experience in TCP/IP socket programming, multithreading.
- Good practical knowledge of scripting languages.
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Ability to follow good programming practices.
- Excellent written communication skills, articulate and proactive.
- Strong team player and independent contributor.